Located within lush, sub tropical gardens with two heated swimming pools
Around Flynns Beach Resort
Located within lush, sub tropical gardens, just a short stroll to Port Macquarie’s most popular beach, Flynn’s Beach Resort offers excellent facilities for you & your family to enjoy a memorable holiday.
Outdoor Resort Facilities:
• Two heated pools both with children’s wading pools and shade sails
• Deck chairs and grassy sunbathing areas
• Seven electric BBQs FREE to use!
• Plenty of outdoor picnic seating around the Pergola
• Spacious grassy area for children’s play activities
• Timber Jungle Gym
• Fitness Gym
• Bird Avairy
• Tennis court (Fees apply)
• If that is not enough for you we are just a short stroll across the road to Port Macquarie’s most popular beach, Flynn’s Beach
Blue Water Bar & Restaurant
Nestled just behind Flynn's Beach Resort is the Blue Water Bar and Restaurant which offers a great time for everyone. This separately owned and operated family venue is so much more than a restaurant.
With an outdoor children's play area, open space dining and cheeky wildlife, you can enjoy a meal or just a drink in the lush tropical surrounds whilst the kids have fun!
Co-Owner & Head Chef Cheryl Pavey is an award winning chef, announced as "Chef of the Year" at the 2016 AHA awards. With a career of 20 years in the kitchen; Cheryl's passion for food is evident using produce from many local suppliers across the Mid North Coast to create meals her customer will love.
Make sure you check out their lunch specials on Thursday to Sunday!
Open for lunch from 12pm Thursday till Sunday and dinner 7 days from 5pm till late, they look forward to welcoming you to Blue Water Bar and Restaurant. Visit their website >>